Life of Thomas has been tagged!
The rules are that when you are tagged you have to share 7 things about yourself, and then tag 7 other people.
The 7 things that I would like to share are as follows:
1. I was born in 1983.
2. I am a cancer survivor for over 23 years. A miraculous story, Praise the Lord!
3. I am 4'11"! (vertically challenged) *laughs* [from kidney failure]
4. Favorite Bible Promise is Isaiah 40:28-31
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. [Isaiah 40:28-31 NIV]
5. Favorite two Bible verses is Exodus 15:2 and Matthew 13:43-44.
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation... [Exodus 15:2 NIV]
Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. The one who Has Ears Had Better Listen! [Matthew 13:43 NIV]
6. I practice Kung Fu. Tai Chi and Chi Gung for health reasons, discipline, and exercise.
7. I got a good sense of humor, I think this is what has helped me get through so much in my life. Just laughing it off! Remember, laughter is one of the best medicines.
These are the people that I am going to tag, they are as follows:
For The Lord of Lords
The New Covenant
Christian Bloggers Unite
Word and Verse
Thoughts From Me
My Road as I Travel it
God, History and You