The Butterfly Award




Wow, I have only been blogging for a short time, since July to be exact. I have met some great people and have made some great friends! I have shared my love of God, and my miraculous story and I have touched people's hearts like I never imagined it would. Today I have received an award from my Christan Sister Lori Laws, Persevere "who's blog is all about perseverance...running the race of faith in the midst of my daily struggles with a Muscle Disease. It's all about the saving grace of Jesus Christ."

The award I received from her is called "The Butterfly Award". Butterflies symbolize a new life we receive when we submit and have faith in Jesus! First I want to thank the Lord Jesus Christ for the award I have received, like I said before, without him I am nothing! Than I want to thank my family and friends who have helped talk me into writing this blog.Than I want to Thank you, Lori! For your friendship and the cool award!

The rules are quite simple;

You pick ten people and pass this award to them.

Then contact them and let them know that you have chosen them and their blog for the award.

Also link back to the person who gave you the award.

Here are 9 blogs I have chosen to give the award to.

Atheist Central

The Bible Post

For The Lord of Lords

The New Covenant

Christian Bloggers Unite

Word and Verse

Thoughts From Me

My Road as I Travel it

Alexander

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thomas. It was very kind of you to give me this award.

Blessings to you,
--Chris

Anonymous said...

Thomas, I am truly honored that you gave this award to Christian Bloggers Unite. Thank you.

BJ @ CBU

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award, Thomas! Keep contending for the faith, brother.

Soli deo Gloria!