"Life of Thomas"

My friends and family always told me I should write a book about my life. Saying that I was an inspration to them because of everything I have been through and still dealing with. So I asked God should I write this book? Praying and asking if it was the right thing for me to do. It took me awhile to get the answer.

I went to church with my mother for years and I can't ever say I really felt God's presence or atleast never like this! Not too long ago I was reading, "The Purpose Driven Life", the author Rick Warren really helps explain the Bible and cleared many things up for me. I remember, asking the Lord to fill me with Holy Spirit. It was really early, like 2 in the morning and that is when it happened! I got my answer! Wow, did he ever fill me with his spirit! This is the best way I can explain it. It felt like my heart was going to explode! I had so much emotion flowing through me, love and excitement pouring out of my heart! It was the greatest feeling I have ever felt! I couldn't sleep so I started writing ideas down for this blog/book. After that I have dedicated my life to Jesus Christ and trying to spread the gospel where ever I go.

I now try to read a chapter from the Bible every day. If I don't read, I don't feel right!I will never forget! No one can ever take away this feeling I have for God right now! My heart is on fire for Christ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thomas,

Your words are very encouraging!

Keep up the good work.

--Chris

By the way, in Internet Explorer your word verification image does not show up.