Hope FM (South Jersey Radio)





"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord." [Colossians 3:16 KJV]




Here is a link to their site: Hope FM Radio

Hope FM is the only radio station I listen to anymore. I love the music they play on there, and I love the preachers they have on there. All the preachers on there preach the Word very well. One of my favorites is Pastor Joe Domico.

On Hope FM, Joe does a program called,"In Your Faith" that comes on at 4:30 p.m. on weekdays. He is a pastor at Gateway Christian Church which is located in Woodbury New Jersey, which isn't too far from my house. I have actually visited there twice and enjoyed worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ with the people that go there. All the people there, are very nice and friendly. It is a nice little church they got there!

The other day, A friend of mine asked me, "How come you don't listen to the old music you use to like so much?" The reason is that "old" music doesn't do anything for me anymore. My eyes have opened, I am awake now! After feeling the Holy Spirit in my heart, it was the greatest feeling I ever had! So much Power, Love, and Energy flowing out of my heart! That is why I only want to listen to praise music, to give praise to the Lord Jesus Christ! The other music doesn't do nothing for me, besides I rather praise the Lord when I can. Why not listen to praise music? Everyday, can be Sunday!

No comments: