Been Busy

I apologize for not writing on here regularly but I have been crazy busy. I have started this Business online and it takes alot of time. Not only that but it's hard to fit in God, family, friends, and the all the things I like to do in one day!

Actually right now I am in Springfield, Virginia visiting my sister in law, Olivia. My brother, her husband, David, is over seas fighting for our freedoms. I am very proud of him for all that he sacrifices so that you and I can live free. Springfield is not very far from Washington D.C. so I got to visit the capital of our great nation. It is a beautiful city, little creepy how well it was put together, like how all the monuments line up. I got to see the World War II Memorial, for the first time. The first time I went to Washington D.C. was in 1997 with a class trip and it was not built yet. Which I think is a shame because I feel that Memorial should have been built a long time before April of 2004. I mean these soldiers only saved the world from the Axis powers!

"In a sunken plaza, surrounded in a circular pattern with 56 pillars (each 17-feet-high) which represent the unity of the U.S. states and territories during the war. Visitors would enter the sunken plaza on ramps which will pass by two giant arches (each 41-feet tall) that represent the two fronts of the war. Inside, there would be a Freedom Wall covered with 4,000 gold stars, each representing 100 Americans that died during World War II. A sculpture by Ray Kasky would be placed in the middle of the Rainbow Pool and two fountains would send water more than 30-feet into the air."

[http://history1900s.about.com/cs/worldwarii/a/wwiimemorial.htm]



"The memorial honors the 16 million who served in the armed forces of the U.S. during World War II, the more than 400,000 who died, and the millions who supported the war effort from home. Symbolic of the defining event of the 20th Century, the memorial is a monument to the spirit, sacrifice, and commitment of the American people to the common defense of the nation and to the broader causes of peace and freedom from tyranny throughout the world. It will inspire future generations of Americans, deepening their appreciation of what the World War II generation accomplished in securing freedom and democracy. Above all, the memorial stands as an important symbol of American national unity, a timeless reminder of the moral strength and awesome power that can flow when a free people are at once united and bonded together in a common and just cause."

[http://www.wwiimemorial.com/default.asp?page=facts.asp&subpage=intro]

I am glad they did finally build it for all those that gave their lives for a greater cause. It is a very beautiful and peaceful memorial. I enjoyed it immensely!

Anyways back to the business I have started which is taking alot of my time. I really don't have that much money to work with so I am doing every thing manually like using different traffic exchanges to get my sales page out there on the web. I have also been using different credit safelists to get my salespage out there. You know the expression, "Time is Money." well it's true! I am promoting this organization called Success University which is an awesome self help site! You can read about this stuff on my other blog which better explains what I have been doing.

It is on the side there titled, "Dream Big Dreams".

No comments: