Life of Thomas has been tagged! (again)



I have been tagged again, but this time it was by Scott McQueen at Just a Thought! He's got a pretty nice blog where he shares his thoughts about life and God. If you get a chance please visit his blog. When you are tagged you have to share random things about yourself.

1. I don't know what it is but I have a strange likeness for rubbing alcohol. Just like the smell. I guess it was all that time in hospitals...That weird?

2. Love old Kung Fu movies, with bad sound, dubbing, the worst it is, the better!

3. One of my favorite books, growing up was the Lord of the Rings series. Tolkien created an awesome fantasy world. I would recommend reading it.

4. Speaking of the Lord of the Rings my one doctor use to call me a Hobbit because of how short I was, I had no problem with this because the Hobbits are what saved Middle Earth, even though they were small they had a lot of heart.

5. I just recently learned that Tolkien and C.S. Lewis were friends. Tolkien helped Lewis convert to Christianity, he was an atheist. Pretty neat how they are both very good authors in my opinion and they were friends. It must be true, great minds do think alike!

6. My favorite sports team is the Philadelphia Flyers. I got to meet them back in 2001 when I was diagnosed with myelodysplasia syndrome. I was at CHOP and the Flyers were opening an art gallery for the kids at the hospital. I drew a picture of Ron Hextall who was a Flyer's goalie and I got to meet the whole team, it was very cool. I had a smile from ear to ear the whole time! Was cool being able to talk to these guys being such a fan as I am. I got my Flyers Jersey signed by the whole team! Sadly only one player is still on the team since than guess that's how sports are nowadays... Can anyone name him?

7. Here are the blogs I have tagged...(it is ok if you don't want to participate)

Shooting The Breeze

God History and You

I Love-Hate America

Sound of A Soft Breath

The View From Here

Let's all be friends

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Thomas, thanks so much for thinking of me---to be tagged. Now I know m.ore about you. I also love the Lord of the Rings. I had done this tag last year;
http://tinyurl.com/9mrq6e

In appreciation, I will tag you next time.
God bless you!

Hercules Mulligan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Tom. I hope to continue to read yours.

God bless you.

Hercules Mulligan

ThomasCSlater said...

Hi Viviene and Herky! Thank you both for stopping by! May the Lord bless you both!