A Loving Prayer and The Reason Why

I prayed over this work. I asked God to bless those who read this! I asked the Holy Spirit to help those who haven’t yet found or felt his presence to fill this person with that power. I asked Jesus to open their eyes so that they can also realize the truth. That there is a God! We are his children. We are here for a purpose. Our purpose is to try our best to become like his Son Christ Jesus. We should worship him through love and by being faithful to his commandments. Jesus’ two commandments are God’s Ten Commandments rolled up in to two commmands. “And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.” [Mark 12:30-31] We must first realize that, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” [Romans 3:23] And through God’s grace we are worthy of eternal life if we Confess that we are sorry for our sins and believe that Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God, is our Lord and Savior. “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” [Romans 10:9]Without Jesus’ sacrificed life we would have no chance to enter heaven. What did Jesus say when they hung him up on the cross? He said, I love you this much! With his arms stretched far and wide! Amen!



This Hebrew Amen is derived from the root [aman] which means to be firm or solid in the sense of permanency. Thus by implication, it means to be sure, true or faithful.
[http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/faq/amen.html]

I am writing this for the people who have to go through some tough times and difficult choices. I am writing this to give those people hope, strength, courage, and the will to keep on fighting. I am writing this for the parents or any loved ones that are there with you fighting along the way. I know that this might not be the life you have hoped or wished for but this is the life you have been given. Life is a precious thing, don’t let it slip away. I know that sometimes it just hurts so much and you just feel like not doing anything. You may get frustrated because it just seems like you are not getting any stronger or any better. Don’t give up! Try to find something that is worth fighting for, if it’s not for yourself, do it for your family and loved ones! Remember, “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you just might be the world!”(Taylor Hansen)

I admit this is one of the main reasons I won’t give up. I saw how much my family and friends loved me and just couldn’t imagine the pain they would go through if I wasn’t around anymore. Stay strong, keep on fighting!

Do a little each day. You have to keep eating and do as much exercise as you can handle but don’t be afraid to push yourself to do one more. Even though you may be tired afterwards you will feel proud of yourself for doing a little extra. Do something you enjoy, from reading your favorite book or being with friends and family.

Have you ever heard that saying that “love conquers all”? This is, what helped me conquer so much. It gave me the strength and courage to overcome so much of the adversaries in my life. The love I received from God, my family, and friends, helped me beat the illnesses that were trying to kill me. John put it best, “God is Love”!

No comments: