Out at Sea!

I went out at sea, over near Cape May, on a friend's boat. He said we were going to go out on the water to see some dolphins. Wow, did we see alot of dolphins! There must of been like twenty or more out there, it's hard to say because people say that dolphins like to follow boats. It could of been a lot of the same ones. Here are some of the pics I was blessed to have taken.































The funny part was I didn't think I get any good pics because it was very bright out there and it was almost impossible to see what I was looking at through the camera. I am very happy to have gotten these pictures, it was a very cool experience! I even got a short movie clip of the dolphin jumping out of the water but it so short, I didn't think it was worth sharing. The LORD had blessed us with this dolphin circus and I am very appreciative! It was great seeing all that beauty out at sea.



Oh and here is the Cape May Lighthouse! The building that you see in front of the lighthouse is not connected to it. The lighthouse actually stands further away in a park called the Cape May Point State Park. The Cape May lighthouse is one of eleven total lighthouses in New Jersey. I hope you enjoyed the pics!

14 comments:

Will said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Dolphins are really cool creatures. Every once in a while I see dolphins when I cross the bridge jumping above the water.

ThomasCSlater said...

Hey Will, thanks for stopping by. Yeah, no problem, I like photography, I am glad you enjoyed the photos. Yes, dolphins are fascinating animals. I bet that is a quite a site seeing them jumping and playing in the water from the bridge! Take care friend!

Larry Rivera said...

Yo! those are some phat pic's bro

ThomasCSlater said...

Haha, thanks Larry! Grace&Peace Bro!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures, Thomas. I always prefer pictures of things that God made to pictures of things that man made, and these are some beauties.

I'm glad you got to go see them. Being an inlander, I've never had the pleasure, but this is almost like being there. :)

ThomasCSlater said...

Why thank you Jean! I agree with you, I always liked to see God made things than man made as well. Yeah I was surprised they came out so well!

I am happy that you enjoyed the pics and glad I could bring the Sea to you! :)

Mikes Sumondong said...

Wow these are cute. I can remember the first time i swam with the dolphins back here in Mindanao, Philippines. Lovely creatures. praise the Lord!

ThomasCSlater said...

Hey Mikes, that sounds like a great experience. Yes, they are very cool creatures. I wanted to jump in and swim with them, maybe next time...God willing.

Blessings to you and yours!

Lori Laws said...

Very nice! We love Cape May. I always wanted to go on one of those dolphin sighting boats. Now I can see the dolphins here!

God bless you Thomas!

ThomasCSlater said...

Hey Lori! I hope you are doing well, Yes, Cape May is a nice city to visit. Did you know Cape May became the first seashore resort in America back in 1761? (I didn't lols) I am glad you enjoyed the pictures Lori!

May the LORD pour out his blessings on you and yours!

Charlotte said...

Hello Thomas. I found you through Spiritual Sundays followers. I'm glad you are a follower. We enjoy doing the blog each week and always happy when new people join us.

What an awesome experience and good pictures of the dolphins.

Charlotte

ThomasCSlater said...

Hi Charlotte, thanks for sharing those fun and inspirational blogs at
Spiritual Sundays!

Yes, it was quite an experience seeing all those dolphins splashing around, having a good ole time!

Thanks for stopping by, blessings to you and yours!

Christina said...

Hey, Thomas! I've stopped by twice lately, but no posts? Is it my computer? So I clicked on this one, from the sidebar...I can't believe how blue the ocean water appears to be in your pics! DIdn't know dolphins were cavorting around in Cape May waters. I live in NJ, haven't been to the shore in many years, though...how fortunate to have a friend w/a boat!

ThomasCSlater said...

Hey Christina, not sure what's going on with my blog or your computer...sounds like you got it fixed for the moment!

Yes you are right, the water is amazingly blue...I can't believe how clear it was the last time I was down the shore. It was so clear, that I have never seen it like that before, amazingly clear... not the usual greenish brown color!